Wednesday, May 30, 2012

POLYVORE! And hi, I'm Lena!


There is SOSOSOSOSOS much to my interests... (Yes, I realize that says s.o.s, smart one.) I am going to start this post of with some..... POLYVORE! Its addicting, really, if you love fashion as much as the next guy. (all made by me BTW)
HERE WE GO:


4th Of July

Be Nerdyish



For A Walk

For A Walk by ltb1999
(EDIT: this one hurts a little. my sister and i made it the other day, and well, I can see this in the future.BTW mine is the one on the right. My sister Sadie will be having her own blog soon.)


Walkin In the Park


OhYeah!

Typical Everday Summer (I WISH!)

ME!!!!


ALL things I could probably wear every day of my life :)
Anyway I'll TRY to post daily (multiple times daily maybe, oh goodie!)
All my posts will be VERY different :)






No comments:

Post a Comment