Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Grimm, Sims, & Shane.



(Warning: this is REALLY CONFUSING)

Don't worry Shane, I love you, I'LL GET TO YOU SOON!!
LOVE GRIMM! That is an example of a really awesome show! Its loosely based on the whackos that were the Grimm Bros. and claimed to be able to see such things... Any Comments? I mean seriously, I don't think there was a better episode than the first one though. I hate shows in general. It takes me YEARS to finish watching a season of ANYTHING... Just make it into a movie, jeez.

Now onto, THE SIMS 3 vs. THE SIMS 2 vs. THE SIMS (1).....
YAYAYAYAY! There should be Sims 3 character capabilities. WITH A lot of the old sims 2 cheats you were able to do, spawn aliens, (THERE HAS TO BE AN EASIER WAY TO MAKE A GHOST PLAYABLE... ANYBODY???) ... Sims 1 just kinda, sucked, to be honest. I mean the idea of gameplay was probably THE BEST YET.... but graphics were probably the worst ever on a game, seriously...
Right now, I am working on my hotel challenge (MAYBE i'll make it a legacy.) But its a really awesome challenge, could be played in sims 3 or 2...
The Hotel Challenge
Image Detail
I'm still working on the actual hotel, cuz its pretty amazing :P

(Hopefully I am not boring ANYBODY to DEATH.... that would be a...GREAT THING... pity.



No comments:

Post a Comment